Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursday...

Well, I am still doing ok. Much better than last time. Starting last night, my belly is a little off, and don't quite feel like myself, but it is not terrible.

I did notice that my post the other day was titled wrong. So I have fixed that. Six more treatments to go--not seven!! Yuk!

The hair is still falling. I have a couple of thin spots, but they are still covered with hair for now. Still waiting on the ebay wig. May go get refitted after the hair is all gone too. If the measurement does change that much, maybe she will remember that for the next person.

I am hoping the hair holds out until at least Saturday. Tuesday would be even better as I have a Library Board meeting on Monday night. Only time will tell. I need to wash it now, not sure how much hair that will cost me!

Not happy seeing snow on the ground this morning--even if it is just a dusting. But it won't be around long, and the windows will be back open!!

My SIL Ann had her drs appt Monday. Her due date is the 24th, the dr doesn't think she will go that long. So I will have a new niece or nephew soon!! I think it's a girl. Don't know why, I just catch myself saying "her" and "she" all the time.

Well, I have animals around my feet, so I guess I should go feed them.

0 comments: