Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Three Fourths, One Half....

Three quarters of the way done with chemo, Halfway done with Taxol. Either way you say it, it means ALMOST DONE!! Another long day today. Pretty uneventful though--which is good! I dozed off for a little bit. I try to fight that Benedryl, it just doesn't work!! That stuff knocks me out!! I started rewatching the first season of Lost. I got through episode 1 and part of 2 before I couldn't keep my eyes open. I am curious to see what I pick up on now that the show is in its 3rd season. I could have watched more, but I watched Oprah first. Did anyone see this?? She had a woman on that had been verbally and physically abused by her husband, and he had his 13 year old son tape it one time. Yes, video tape. Oprah talked to the (ex)wife today-Live, she also talked to the sons, that is set to air May 24th. I think I will have to watch that one too. It is amazing-and not in a good way. I cannot fathom why the man wanted it taped. I guess it was to show her what she is doing wrong. Can you believe it?? She divorced him, and he is serving 36 years in jail. Not even able to get parole for 18 years. Scary Stuff! Yesterday Oprah had on Criss Angel. He is awesome, managed to freak Oprah out a couple of times. I think that might be kind of easy to do. For those that don't know Criss Angel is an Illusionist that has his own show (SURPRISE!) on A&E. The new season starts June 5th I believe. You should check it out, he is good. Of course this was one of the shows where Oprah only puts the people on for a half hour. I got to tell you, I don't usually watch Oprah so two days in a row is some kind of record. Although I probably wouldn't have actually watched today if I wasn't at the Drs office.

Well I am off to find something for dinner. I just don't feel like cooking, so I think we will order out.

0 comments: