Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday....

This won't be a long post. I am completely uncomfortable. I ache everywhere, and can't get comfortable in any position. I was trying to help John mark where the pool would be going last night and everything was cramping up. On the plus side--I did sleep last night, finally. I took some of the Lorazepam I got quite a while back to help. Five hours sleep in two days is just not enough!!

Ok--for those of you who voted for Jill's boobs the past few days (see May 21 entry)--Thank you!! She made the top five!! Now we need to vote again. Click here-her picture is the one with the cancer sucks stickers where her nipples should be, with the pink feather boa around them. She is doing this to raise awareness, please help her win!!

Have a great Friday!! And don't forget that the new Pirates of the Caribbean is now out!!

0 comments: