Monday, May 21, 2007

Checking in....

Where on earth does the time go?? We finally got the cable issue with our tv straightened out. Yes that is right. Our small town has finally hit the big time!! Sewer and cable in the same year!

The owner of the Coldwell Banker Honig Bell (CBHB) offices has season sky box tickets for the Jackhammer games (minor league baseball). Every year he gives each of his 16 (or is it 17 now?) offices a turn to go to a game. Our turn came early this year, this past Friday. John and I went. It is always a nice night out. Food and drinks are included. The games always seem to run late when we go. This one was 13 innings! And unfortunately they lost. We didn't get home until midnight, and John had to be up at 4:30 for work.

Saturday Haley had her showcase at gymnastics. She did well. I need to remember to try my camera on the sport setting to see if it is faster. I missed alot by taking the pics, and I could have had some great shots-but by the time it took the pic it was too late.

There is a lady on the YSC boards that is taking part in a radio contest. The contest is who has the best implants. She is using this forum to raise awareness of breast cancer, esp in younger women. If she wins she is going to donate any money to the YSC. The radio station is also donating to breast cancer awareness. I am asking you to go to the site and vote for her. You can only vote once, so pass it along to anyone else you think may vote. They pick the finalist on Friday, so please do this now. There is a spot where they ask for your phone number, I have to be honest, this always bothers me. I "accidentally" switched a couple of numbers around. Her boobs are named "100% Silicone Cancer Free" and have pink stickers where her nipples would be (if she had nipples!) that say "cancer sucks!" She also has a pink boa on. (Sixth row, first column, when I was voting.) Click here to vote.

Shhhhh.....the girls still don't know about this yet. The pool is getting delivered Wednesday and installed Thursday. I need to find out where I can get it filled. They will know Wednesday night obviously. I just didn't want them knowing super early and asking 50 million times when it would be set up. Even though they are fully capable of reading a calendar!

Well, I am off to bed. Or to at least try to go to sleep. Having a hard time with that lately.

0 comments: