Thursday, May 3, 2007

My Wednesday

Yesterday I had to go for the Herceptin only. For some reason this can be done every week, or every 3-but not every 2. Not sure why, but ok. So I will be at the drs office every week through June 5th, then we will go to every three weeks. That will feel like a vacation!! The dr said yesterday that I could do the Herceptin every week or every three once we are done with the Taxol. He started to tell me that I had time to think about it, but I kind of cut him off. I told him I would do the every three weeks. Not that I didn't like seeing all their smiling faces, but I didn't want to be there every week! He said he understood. He also said the mix up last week shouldn't have happened. I had the Head Onc Nurse and another of the nurses come and check on me, asking if I was ok, no side effects from the mix up. I didn't want any extra poison in me, but I am ok! I know there is a lifetime limit on this stuff, not sure what it is though.

0 comments: