Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Wednesday

Nothing really to report here. Went in yesterday for my Herceptin. I call ahead of time (the dr writes the prescription the week before) and they have it waiting when I get there. I didn't go until the afternoon, we had cable set up in the morning. Cable, internet and soon, phone. Which means I get to tell Verizon to take a flying leap-YEAH! I left the drs office at 2:20. The thermometer in the car said 86. It was a little nasty looking. On the way home, I first ran into some dust storms, then a downpour. From the dr office to Essex Rd, the temperature dropped 22 degrees! There were some huge tree limbs down on the way home, one barely missing a house. Luckily, none of our trees were damaged.

Don't forget the links on the right. Our Relay is June 8th and 9th. The 3-day walk is August 10th-12th. Please make your donations today--while you are thinking of it.

0 comments: