Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tomorrow....

Well, tomorrow is my swap out surgery. I am sort of freaking out about this one. I was pretty much okay with the last one, not sure why this one is bothering me. Other than I am sick of this. I plan on eating a sandwich or something about 11pm (was told nothing after midnight)to see if that helps me get over the anesthesia tomorrow. Hopefully getting in there first thing in the morning will help too.

I have a few more things to get done before I get to relax tonight. If that is even possible. I will probably be taking the Ativan before bed. I will be up and gone at 4:30. My poor, wonderful friend Ann. She offered to take me tomorrow, and it is soooo early.

Will post as soon as I feel up to it. I don't imagine that will be tomorrow, but you never know!

0 comments: