Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tomorrow...

Wow, where has this week gone!! I took the girls to see Harry Potter Friday in 3D--it was good, awesome on the big screen. Only about 15-20 minutes towards the end was in 3D though. I would have liked more of it to be. Luckily I called the other theater before heading over to see the "Weasley Twins". The lady told me you had to buy movie tickets there to see them. Now, wouldn't you think the first guy would have told me that? I thought it was something they were doing separate. So--no pics! Then we ate at the worst Popeye's. We all hardly ate any of our food.

Saturday we took it easy. John was at the races (BIG race weekend). The girls helped me straighten up the house--then we went in the pool for awhile. With the cooler nights, the pool has cooled off a little.

I had to go for my Herceptin Tuesday--the benedryl I have to take beforehand knocks me out!! The last couple of days have been crazy busy--in a good way.

The girls started cheerleading Monday. Off we go again~! I am sharing the team mom with another mom--long story.

Tuesday the girls went to the HP program at the library. They have waited 3 years to be old enough to do this. They seemed to really like it. They were taught some magic tricks, and brought the stuff home to do the tricks. Haley also won the 7th Harry Potter book in a drawing. We have to pick it up after Saturday. Again, they don't know about the blog, so if you say anything to her, tell her I told you.

We will be going up Friday to get the new book-my copy. I'm not sure yet if we will miss cheerleading, or go after. It turns out that half the girls will be gone for the festival in town anyway--so it will be a wasted practice pretty much. I am not going to want to do anything but read this weekend!! I will be sneaking in as much reading as possible. I have about a 100 pages left in my reread of book 6.

I really hope sleep is not an issue tonight. The last few nights, between the storms and the hot flashes, not a whole lot of sleep going on.

Tomorrow I have an appt for another fill. Hopefully we can do both sides. I try to be good--but usually find myself stretching farther than I should and lifting things that maybe I shouldn't. I may be heading up this time myself. Which is really not a big deal. I know John likes to be there with me, but this one is at 5--so he will need to take the girls to cheerleading. The rest I think we'll be okay on.

Well, I am off to take a shower (if the dr says tomorrow that I still can't take a bath-I don't think I am going to listen to her- this is driving me nuts!), and then hopefully to sleep!!

0 comments: