Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Oops, mini.., and Harry Potter

First the oops. I was rereading my rant from the last week and realize that what I said about the funeral we attended sounded wrong. When I said that I had no business being there, I meant so soon after surgery. Which is the way I am sure that most of you took it. I went for John, so that he wouldn't have to go by himself. That was my decision.

I actually have mini boobs! I really didn't expect to have anything yet after surgery, then I thought it was the swelling, but they are there. I am curious to see what they look like after this fill. They are mini--but at least I am not concave any more! And I feel like I can go out without the fake boobs. YEAH! I hate those things, and they are hot!! I never wore them around the house, but if I needed to run an errand, or pick up one of the girls, I felt like I needed to put them on.

On the subject of getting things back...my hair is growing!!! Finally! It is fuzzy and hard to see, seems colorless right now, but it is there. Hopefully it will grow fast!! I need to shave my legs too. That hair could have stayed gone! It is softer hair though. I don't believe it can easily be seen.

Tonight at midnight---that is the release of the new Harry Potter movie. I can't wait. Ann and I are going of course. I will take the girls to see the IMAX 3D version. I like to see it first without questions!! I think I will take them this weekend while John is at his races. He has no desire to see HP.

I was planning on going back and rereading book 6 before the last one comes out on the 21rst, but it isn't here. The cover is though, which means someone must have borrowed it. I have no idea who! The libraries are all out of their copies. I may run to Target before the movie tonight and get the paperback.

I didn't sleep well last night. I was hoping to take a nap today so I wouldn't be tired for the movie, but that didn't happen. I did get to sit down and rest though. Maybe that is enough. Or maybe I will see if I can sneak in a nap after dinner.

0 comments: