Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back From the Doctors

Well---stitches are out. I felt a few little tugs. The stitches were on the inside, so when she pulled them out it felt a little freaky--didn't hurt, just felt weird! The right side was filled, but not the left. There was some fluid in that one that she drained off. I have to take antibiotics once a day-just in case. You can't really tell one was filled and the other not. I made a joke about being lopsided, and she assured me we would catch that side up. I asked how much she filled during surgery, and she said 180cc's. That explains actually having something!!

The bad news--no baths yet!! Which also means no swimming. That's okay--I can still float in the pool. But I was so looking forward to coming home tonight and taking a bath. One more week she said.

Ahhh well.

0 comments: