Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Wonders of Sleep...

I actually slept good last night! I can't tell you the last time that has happened! I did wake up once with my shirt drenched--eeeeww! But other than that it was a very restful night. YEAH!!

The night before I didn't get to bed until 3:30--went to see Harry Potter--and still couldn't sleep!

The movie was awesome by the way. I think it is the best one yet. I am taking the girls tomorrow to see it in 3D IMAX at the IMAX in Woodridge. The Phelps boys--aka Weasley twins---are at another theater in Woodridge, we may stop by there too.

Well we are off in a little bit for me to get these stitches out and a fill. Curious to see where that puts me! I am thinking baths and swimming will be allowed after this. I miss my baths. I hate taking showers all the time!!

0 comments: