Friday, August 10, 2007

Okay, Okay...

I know it has been quite awhile since I have posted. I really have not felt like sitting at the computer lately. And I also hate writing with people looking over my shoulder. Since it is summer--it is a lot harder to write without someone interrupting or reading over my shoulder.

Had another Herceptin Tuesday. Yesterday I would have sworn that they gave me the wrong stuff. My stomach was very queasy. The timing was the same too. Must have been a coincidence though. Today I feel great.

I had my 5th fill. The last 2 times have not hurt/been uncomfortable at all. The expanders are square, so I am oddly shaped if I wear a tighter shirt. They extend under my armpit more than they normally would. I also have a corner sticking out on the right side.

We went to the Harry Potter party to get the new book. It is a good book, I think she tied things up well. I was a little upset at a few things that happened, but what can you do? It will make an excellent movie. Now I plan to go back and read the whole series over.

Took the girls to the American Idol concert Tuesday. They had fun. Half those kids are mediocre (they are better than me obviously--but I don't' think they are good enough to be on tour). The rest were good. Gina is from Naperville, so this was her "home town" stop, her boyfriend came on stage and proposed. It was pretty cool.

Cheerleading has started again. We are running most nights and half the weekend. There have been some REAL hot practices too. My neighbor Ann and I have been walking the track during practice. Although, this week I missed. I think I may have possibly over done it last week. Between the walking, playing around in the pool and general running around, I was not feeling too great. It is amazing how wore out I can get. Kind of pisses me off actually. I have heard some people say that weren't back to normal for 1-3 years. That just seems so long!!

Tomorrow is the Kenny Chesney concert. John is up to something with this. I had to sell my seats--so the obvious assumption would be he got better seats. I have no clue where they are though. It is a girls night out to celebrate my birthday. Five years or so ago I decided I wanted to go to Mexico to celebrate my 40th birthday. Well, with all that has been going on this year, it obviously wasn't the best time to go. Then I heard that KC would be in town on my birthday weekend and decided that would be the best way to celebrate. John is at races with his dad, so.. girls night out. SIL Ann, Melissa and Cindy are going with me. It will be a blast! I bought a cheap cowboy hat at Target to wear over my bandanna!

Well, I am off to get the girls in bed and enjoy a quiet evening!!

0 comments: