Friday, April 27, 2007

What a Difference..

A day can make!! Yesterday I felt great!! It was the best I had felt in a long time!! I didn't take any of the meds. Now today--wow!! Tired (although I haven't slept well since Monday!), achy, watering eyes, and just all around yuck!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

I got a call about 2:30 today, Jenna was sick at school. When I got there to pick her up, she said she had a headache, told the teacher who basically ignored her, and she later threw up. I have to say I don't like the teacher's reaction at all. Jenna got sick during computers, and the teacher told her to go straight to the office, she didn't want her in her classroom!! How rude!! Now, I know that you can't take every kid at their word when they say they have a headache. And most headaches go away. But Jenna doesn't complain about much (not at school anyway!).

All I want to do is take a nice hot bath and go to sleep!!

0 comments: