Sunday, April 22, 2007

Almost Normal

That is how I feel today. My stomach is slightly upset, and my eyes are still watery/itchy, but I'll take it!! This is the most normal I have felt in awhile. Hopefully it lasts until the next treatment.

The weather is beautiful!!! It can stay just like this forever!! This is perfect! I started cleaning out the grill yesterday. It has been so long since I have used it. The burners still work--I was surprised. There was a wasp or hornets nest in the lid--John got that out for me. I am working on cleaning the racks now. I sprayed them with a cleaner yesterday, but that wasn't cutting it. So I am trying a trick my dad told me about, putting them in a plastic bag. Hopefully this will work. I need to stop by HOBO and see about new cushions for our chairs, and a new table or glass top. Our chair cushions are soooo faded! And the table top, we never replaced after it was broke in that storm.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

0 comments: