Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Last AC!!!!

It took everything to get there today. I DID not want to go. DID not want the sour belly for another two weeks. DO want my life back. You would have thought you would have had to drag me there. However, I drove myself, and walked in on my own. I did tear up a little at the beginning. But it is DONE!!! Done, done, done! Did I mention I'm done with the AC!?!

Up next is Taxol. That is supposed to make you tired and achy--but not so much sick to your stomach. YEAH!! Unfortunately, the bad taste in the mouth will still be there. The tired and achy will suck--but not having a sour stomach will be a definite plus!! Since these will be such long days, I made all my appts today--to get in as early as possible.

My finger is still infected. Better than it was, but not right yet. So, I have to go pick up a couple more days worth of the antibiotic.

This morning I woke up about 4:30, a little before John's alarm went off. I couldn't go back to sleep. I was stressing a little over going today. I came out to listen to some music, trying to take my mind off of it. It finally worked. I think the last time I looked at the clock it was 6:45, then I got up at 7:30. It was better than nothing!

My mom watched the girls for me (Thanks Mom!). Tomorrow, since I just have the shot-they can go with me. That doesn't take long.

Four down....Four to go!!! And no more AC!!!! Yeah!

0 comments: