Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Now I can tell you!

I didn't post this last week, b/c I wanted the people who see us all the time to see it first---not tell you about it here. Last Wednesday, John went to get his hair cut, and came back with a mohawk! He only kept this for one night, (the girls were upset about that) as we had a wake to go to, and he didn't think it would be appropriate. He is not bald, but for those of you who know John, this is HUGE!! He had asked me if I wanted him to shave his head, and I had told him no. This was a complete surprise!! He is such a sweetheart!

As for me, I am really getting sick of this crap! I cannot wait for this to be over. I soooo do not want to go back on Tuesday. I know I have to, and that I can't get done if I don't, but I hate feeling like this. I want me back. I am getting a bit of a bad attitude about it actually. Maybe I should ask the dr for some happy pills and "float" through the next 2 months! Although, that isn't really me either. Maybe I wouldn't care though!!

And this cold---yuk!!! I know it won't last long though and we will be back to spring!

0 comments: