Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sore

Well, after I signed off here yesterday, I had to go lay down! I was not feeling well at all. Never got sick, just felt queasy. About all I did yesterday was sleep. Where they put the port in is sore too. I have been taking the Vicadin, although more like every 12 hours. And when I got up this morning, it didn't hurt so much, so I didn't take one. That was a mistake! I had a lot of running to do to get ready for the girls' birthday. The driving really hurts!! I was driving with my left hand as much as possible. After I got home and finished some things up, I took a vic, and sat down for an hour. I also iced the area. Which I was supposed to be doing for 48 hours after surgery. 30 minutes on, 30 off, except when sleeping. I completely forgot. So did John!! And he is the one that signed the paperwork that said it!! Oh well. I have been icing it on and off now. Probably too late, but maybe not.

I really think I need to have my head examined for agreeing to a sleepover tomorrow. That is bound to be a sleepless night. I'm not real big on the whole sleepover thing anyway. We'll see how it goes.

I need to get my letter written for the Relay for life. This is the letter I email or send people to get donations. I would like to get them sent out now before people get hit by anyone else!

My meatloaf is almost done, so I best go make the sides. One of my goals is to get this blog updated a little. Like adding pictures and links. Hopefully I can do this soon. If you have any links you would like me to put on here, email them to me.

0 comments: