Thursday, February 8, 2007

Please understand....

I have yet to "release" this blog to friends and family. I do have it in my sig line on the YSC boards, but haven't told anyone else about it. I probably should. It would save me having to repeat myself quite so often. I know everyone cares and I know you all just want to know that I am doing ok. I appreciate that, I really do. What I am hoping everyone can understand, is that sometimes, I get so sick of talking about cancer, and where I am with things. It seems like that is all I talk about anymore! I am so much more than that.

So, I am thinking I need to really make this blog public so I can keep everyone updated, without repeating myself. And then we can get on to talking about other things.

I'm not saying to never ask. Just if you do, and I don't want to talk about it, please, please understand! Or if I don't return your phone call right away--it is probably a day I am not wanting to talk about it.

I truly hope you understand! I love you all, and appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. As well as the offers of help ( and those I have taken up on those offers).

Thank you for understanding!!!

0 comments: