Saturday, January 6, 2007

Wore out!!!

I spent today rearranging both girls rooms. I did this mostly by myself. The reason I did it mostly by myself, even though John was home, is because it is easier than hearing him ask over and over why we were doing it. It is a guy thing I think!! If it isn't their idea, they don't understand why it needs to be done. Now, he did put the extra shelf in Jenna's closet, and ran Haley to a friend's house. He did help move Jenna's bed. So I am not saying he didn't help at all. But it was mostly on me. But it is DONE!! Yeah!! And I am SORE!! The rooms look nice, actually look bigger this way. And the girls are happy. I just have to finish hanging their stuff. Better to do with John not home, as he was complaining about Holes!! Not sure where they will hang some of the stuff considering their walls are covered with posters!

Someone on the YCS Board asked the question "Do you spoil your kids because of breast cancer?" Good question. I have been heavier on the hugs and kisses. and the I Love Yous. I did want to get the rooms moved around while I could. I also wanted to do it in case anything happens, it won't be something "mom said she would do but never got to". Not that I think I am going anywhere. I do believe I will beat this beast!!

Last night Jenna spent the night at a friends, so Haley and I rented "Devil wears Prada". I don't know if I would have rented it to watch myself (I rented "Wicker Man" for that and have yet to watch it.) but it was kind of good. Ann Hathaway has a very classic hollywood look to her. Then we watched the last half of "Are We There Yet?" on Dish. Seen it before--it's ok. Then, "Parent Trap" the one with Lindsay Lohan. Seen it too much!! But it is a cute movie. Haley fell asleep on the loveseat. I had thought of us sleeping out there anyway. I tried to wake her up to see if she wanted to go to bed, but could not get her up. So I slept on the couch. Uncomfortable!!! I kept waking up, couldn't get comfy, and everytime Haley made a noise/move, I woke up to see if she was waking up. She was out all night!! So needless to say that after that night, and the moving of furniture, I am wore out!! I hope I can move in the morning!!

Time for bed!! ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: