Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tomorrow..

I should be looking forward to this, but I am soo not. I don't want to go. I have to have my body mutilated yet again-to get it back to "normal". Again, there is just something wrong with this.

I drank some chamomile tea, took a hot bath, and once I get done with this, I am going to take a sleeping pill, then read til it knocks me out. I thought about staying up all night so I would fall asleep tomorrow, but I am afraid that if I am tired it will make the freak out factor worse. Actually, I know it will. So I will get a good night sleep and go from there.

We had our Elvis's b-day party at Hon's last night. It was fun. Lots of food that isn't good for you, but I guess if you do that once in awhile it isn't so bad.

Off to sleepy land I go (I hope!).

0 comments: