Friday, January 11, 2008

Monday..Monday..

Well Monday is the day. I will again have nipples. Granted flesh colored ones, for now. Gross looking ones until they heal, I have already been warned about that. Again, insane that I should even have to worry about this, but there it is. I have to be there at 10 am, procedure at 11. This is just a local, so no fasting or anything. It is scheduled to take about an hour and a half. I was actually told I could drive myself. John is going to go with though. I did ask if I can take my Ativan that morning so I wouldn't be freaking out. The doctor said no, that she would make sure I felt comfortable. Easy for her to say. I am honestly not sure how I am going to be able to lay there for an hour and a half, knowing what they are doing to me. There will be a sheet so I can't see, but I will be able to feel some tugging etc. I know when I had the girls I felt the tugging and pulling. I am sure this will be the same-except that didn't take as long. The surgery center did say that I could bring my MP3 player, that may help keep my mind off of things, maybe. I plan on bringing that Ativan with me, just in case. If she doesn't give me some happy juice and I'm starting to freak out-I will just take some.

0 comments: