Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Yuk, Yuk, Yuk

I am so damn sick of this weather. Sunshine and warmth, where are you?? I have seen tons of robins--where is Spring?? The girls even called me into Jenna's room the other day to show me the 20 or so robins in our front yard! I really hope it warms up for the girls next week, they will be on Spring Break.

I am not feeling the greatest today. Not sure if I am trying to catch something, or if I ate something that got to me last night. I guess it doesn't much matter-either way, I'm not feeling well.

I had a follow up conference call with Pasha and Christine today. It was basically just to talk to me more one on one--get my "story" to make a better match. They did ask that I post about the POC on the BB to help get the word out.

One more day until the girls are off for a week. I need to go get their Easter basket stuff. Shouldn't really take that long as I don't plan on getting alot of stuff.

0 comments: