Saturday, March 8, 2008

Flavor Flav, Lions and Sleepy Time..

I forgot to mention a couple of things about Vegas. In 15 years of going there, we have never seen anyone famous. The lady next to me on the flight out had even asked me that. Well, I guess we can't say that anymore. While waiting for our car at the Planet Hollywood Resort, there were some ladies all excited and getting their picture taken with someone. I looked down the counter and mentioned to John that that must be someone famous. He looked down and said "yeah, it's Flavor Flav". I looked again, and sure enough he had the big clock hanging around his neck. John mentioned something about how we should get our picture taken with him. But neither of us really wanted to bother someone while they are out being "normal". And honestly, I'm not a fan. If it had been someone I really liked, I may have had to bother them. Of course if Flavor didn't want to be recognized, he could always take that huge clock off his neck. So maybe he wants to be seen. He was driving himself (this surprised me for some reason). He had a Monte Carlo, I think John said it was a late 90's model-sparkly blue. Not just metallic, it was sparkly.
The other thing I forgot to mention was that the MGM now has a lion habitat inside. I found this on my way to the Tropicana on Sunday. It is pretty cool. They have glass tunnels for you to walk through the habitat, allowing you to get closer. I couldn't get a good pic-with flash, didn't work, and without I was getting my reflection back in the window. So I took some video. I can always snag a photo off of that.
Tuesday, our first day back, I had a Herceptin appt. I was already tired, and crashed while getting my infusion. Then came home and took a nap that afternoon. I am so tired of being tired. Two more to go, then hopefully my body adjusts back to normal.

0 comments: