Saturday, December 30, 2006

More Shopping????

The girls have gift cards from Christmas. Of course they want to spend them. This requires me going shopping. I am pretty darn tired of the whole shopping scene!!

So I took them to Hobby Lobby Thursday afternoon. Ms Jenna was of course complaining--"why do we have a gift card here?? There is nothing here for us!" Now this was after we had walked past maybe 1/10th of the store!! And guess who was done first!! Both the girls got quite a bit. All crafty stuff. Enough to keep them busy for awhile, that is for sure!!! The shopping part only lasted about and hour and a half--so not too bad! I was prepared for worse!!

Aunt Jenny had asked the girls to spend the night that night. Her and Aunt Mary took them to use a couple other of their gift cards. Haley did pretty good. Two pairs of jeans and a shirt at Kohl's, and a shirt at Target. Jenna on the other hand, couldn't find anything at Kohl's except one pair of jeans. At Target she got a CD. I guess I will have to take her to finish up later.

Yesterday, I had to return the shoes we got John for Christmas. There was another pair I was going to get him, but couldn't find them anywhere!! Oh well, if I have to I will order them online. I can't believe the people that where out yesterday! I would expect that for the day or two after Christmas, but I would have thought it would have died down by now. I wanted to find some sweaters and sweatshirts on sale for after my surgery, but they aren't marked down yet. I'm sure they will be by my surgery, that is when they will be getting the spring stuff out!!

I was hoping to take the girls to see "Night at the Museum" with Ben Stiller while they are on vacation. It is in IMAX, I thought this would be pretty cool. Their vacation time is quickly running out though! Maybe I can take them Tuesday.

0 comments: