Friday, November 30, 2007

The Girls and the "Girls"

First, the girls. I don't know what it is but they are kind of driving me crazy lately. They seem to be more stubborn than usual, and little chatter boxes! Hopefully this will pass soon. Not sure how much longer I can take it!!

As for the "girls" (aka-new boobs), I am getting used to them. I think I am happy with them. I kind of wish they were set closer together. She says they look natural, honestly I think I would have preferred if they didn't. I have to massage them for the next year. Three times each time, three times a day. This is to keep them soft and keep the scar tissue from hardening up. She did tell me that if I push them together now and then they may settle that way. So I am trying it. I would like to have cleavage without wearing a bra. And awesome cleavage when I am. I need to get a push up bra. Maybe if I wear that it will have the same effect as pushing them together. We are looking at doing the nipples after the holidays. So maybe by spring I will be complete! I guess for this surgery, you aren't out, just numbed. There will be a sheet up so that I can't see. It will take about 3 hours. That is a long time to lay there, especially knowing what they are doing! I will have to ask for some happy juice!

Needed to go to my general dr. yesterday--but he is out of town until the 6th. So I saw his dr assistant-Gretchen. She is a sweetheart!! I guess she has all the training of a dr, and can do everything a dr does, she just doesn't have the title and doesn't have to pay all the ins and such, the medical group does that. Anyway--I have a sinus infection. She also saw fluid behind my right ear, and said I would have had an ear infection too if I hadn't come in.

My girlfriend Cindy and I went out on Wednesday. We had a lot of fun...thinking of making this a bi weekly event.

We are taking the girls to Rockford for dirt bike races this weekend. Thinking we need to stay, since they are predicting snow changing to sleet. I want to get my Christmas stuff up this weekend too. Would like to do the tree (so would the girls, they keep asking me when we are going to do it), but John doesn't like it up this early. Maybe we can shoot for Wednesday as a compromise.

I have decided that I don't want to bother with the conference this year. As much as I would love to meet and hang out with the YSC ladies, and as informative as I think it will be, I just can't come home on the 24th and turn around and leave on the 28th. Especially with the girls' birthday in there. Just doesn't seem right. Not to mention I would probably be wore out by the time we went to Vegas. They will all be at races on Sunday (I am not a race fan), so I may get a massage during that time.

Well, I actually had something else I was going to tell you all, but with this damn chemo brain it has left!

0 comments: