Saturday, December 1, 2007

Some people just don't realize when they should not say something, or drop the conversation. Today is John's turn. He proceeded to tell me this morning that I should do something with my hair. Well DUH!! I only wish I had some to do something with. This bothers me immensely. I absolutely hate having short hair. Cindy did fix it different the last time she colored it. But I HATED it! Couldn't wait to wash it. Would rather wear a ball cap for the next 3 months than wear my hair like that. Even Haley, who thinks I should keep the hair short- hated it. And John is telling me that I need to spend more time on my hair. There isn't any there to spend time on. This is a sore spot with me. I asked him to drop it. Of course he didn't and proceeded to tell me that my hair looks like I just got out of bed. Men just don't have a clue sometimes.

Ought to be a real fun ride to Rockford today. I almost wish they would go and leave me here. That won't happen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men can be so dense! Sorry he is stressing you over something, you are already unhappy about. Love you Mom