Sunday, November 4, 2007

Oooowwwwie!!

Ok, Ok. I may have done to much. Well actually I have been. But I'll tell you what, I feel so good most of the time, and there is so much to do that it is sooo hard not to do it! I have been going non-stop--so much for taking it easy! I also have been lifting more than I should. It is so much easier and quicker to just do it myself, than to ask someone else, or wait til someone else comes home! Ann came by to drop off the tables, cooler and crock pots after our Halloween party--and I felt like such an idiot standing there watching her unload the stuff!!

Thank goodness this is the last year the girls have a fun fair at school! I was absolutely exhausted afterwards. I had the lollipop tree-sounds easy-but my back was killing me, and I needed a nap when I was done! Didn't really enjoy Halloween like I normally would b/c I was so tired. Oh well, next year they won't have a fair--and Halloween is on a Friday--so that should be awesome! The girls had one of their little friends over to Trick or Treat with, and I was just not in the mood for the extra person around. All the giggling, and talking non stop, and sugar rushes--YIKES!

Thursday I took the girls to school and picked them up. They had parties in their classroom and could bring blankets and pillows, but obviously couldn't bring that stuff on the bus. I also ran up to Spirit Halloween to shop the 50% off sale (plus another 20% off with the email coupon I had). Didn't get a lot--but I figure I can slowly add to my display each year. We had the girls' conferences Thursday night. They are doing awesome of course. Jenna is super quiet. Her teachers can't believe she talks--and I can't believe she is that quiet!! Haley's teacher said she is mature for her age.

No school Friday-we didn't do a whole lot. Jenna went with a friend and her grandpa to run errands, and Haley and I just chilled. Friday night we went to the High School play. It was pretty good. There were a couple of the girls that were really good. One played an older lady that was hard of hearing, and the other a ditz (and she isn't blond). One of our favorite lines from the play "why is everyone staring at me as if I hiccuped in church".

Saturday we went coat shopping. Their last coat lasted them 2 years, so I can't complain. After that we stopped at Grandma and Grandpa W's since we wouldn't be able to go today. Today we had their cheerleading banquet. I think if they are in cheerleading next year we will skip the banquet. It is nice to be able to chat with some of the people, but we really don't need to be there. When they are reading off the kids names, there are way too many people talking to understand what is being said. It is the kids and adults.

Well, I DVR'd Desperate Housewives--I think I will go watch that then head off to bed.

0 comments: