Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Still Here...

Hey, Everyone... Yes, I am still here. I just haven't really felt like writing a whole lot lately. (Like that isn't obvious!) Once the girls are back in school, I will try to write more, and catch up.

A quick run down, we got the  girls lap tops for Christmas. They loved that. John and the girls got me a digital SLR camera. I can take pics with it, but I would love to learn all the tricks to it. It came with free lessons, so I may be taking those.

We are heading out tomorrow to the Great Wolf Lodge in the Wisconsin Dells. Ann, Jim and crew as well as Joey, Jennifer and Jack will be there. Jr. and Justin will be getting there on New Year's Eve. It should be fun. I may check into a massage while I am there. While I don't like the fact that we are heading towards cooler temps and snow, (did I mention that I HATE WINTER!) at least in the resort it will be warm and we can play in the water!

Now that the Twilight movie has been out for awhile, I will have to see about changing my background too. I realize this one can be hard to read.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year!!!

0 comments: