Thursday, April 29, 2010

Holy Cow

I didn't realize that it had been THAT long since I had posted on here. I am still here (obviously!) just busy living life. I have gone through phases where I have had to back off from the cancer community for a bit, but I have always come back.

A lot has happened since I last wrote. We have finally gotten an affiliate of the Young Survival Coalition in Chicago, I finally made it to a YSC conference, I have been on the Komen grant review committee for two years, and I am sitting in DC right now! I was asked to come here with Komen for their Lobby days, and it has been a great experience.

I am tired though, so I am going to head off to bed. I will try to keep this blog up to let you my family and friends know what I am up to after cancer. For others that may stumble on this blog, I feel it is probably a good idea that you know I am still alive and kicking. So if you are going through the bc experience, it completely sucks, but there is another side to come out on.

This blog will take on a little bit different spin though. It will still have quite a bit of cancer information, and I will probably get snarky once in awhile, but it will also contain the day to day, and tidbits about the family and my girls. Remember, this is my blog, if you don't like what you read, you can always leave, I promise-you won't hurt my feelings.

Peace.

0 comments: