Friday, August 15, 2008

GOLD!!!! and...


Silver!!! Way to go USA!! The women's gymnastics was awesome tonight!! Nastia Liukin won the gold, with Shawn Johnson taking the silver. I won't pretend to completely understand the way they score them. I do have to say though, that I didn't get how they did some of the scoring, it just seemed off. Doesn't matter though! I can't wait to watch again with Haley tomorrow. I also can't wait until October!! I recently got tickets for the world gymnastics tour, which features-among others-Nastia and Shawn! This will be awesome! I haven't told Haley yet, so if you see her, don't let her know. It will be her and I, as well as Jenna and one of the girls from her gymnastics (Carissa) and her mom. I bet those tickets are going to start selling faster now!!


0 comments: