Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow Days and Superbowl

I have about had it with winter. I know, I live in the wrong area then. All this cold, snow, and dreary weather just gets to me! YUK! And last week the two storms that hit - did so on nights that Haley had gymnastics. We go to gymnastics, it's fine. Then on the way home, bad driving conditions. And of course it is supposed to do it again tomorrow! I'm not sure how much snow we are supposed to get though. School was cancelled this past Friday. I admit it was a nice little break.

Saturday we went out to eat at a newer restaurant in New Lenox -
Gatto's. It was really good! I wasn't sure what I should get. Too many choices. It bills itself as the "best Italian comfort food in the south suburbs". Huge portions. Very friendly.

Yesterday we watched the Superbowl at home with our neighbors. Of course once it was over, the girls couldn't fall asleep. I know Jenna was still up at midnight. Not sure about Haley.

Thursday I had an appt with Dr. S also. Went okay. Not really alot can be done for the nips being just a tad too high. I think I can live with it though. I will have to choose a lighter color for the tattooing so it won't show through shirts. Yes, you get to pick the color. She pulled out something very similar to a paint chip chart and showed us what most people go with and the various choices. No kidding. I had heard about this, but didn't quite believe it. Her office also asked if she could use my pictures in a presentation she is giving to medical personnel. I don't care! Why would I?? My name is not on them and my face is not showing. I plan on telling her she can use my pics for future patients that want to see her work.

The girls first day of intramural volleyball is today. I have to pick them up at 5. They were of course so worried about how bad they were going to be! I wish they would get over that.

0 comments: