Sunday, September 14, 2008

In Honor of Courtney


This is the default pic that Courtney has on her myspace page. In honor of her and the struggle she is going through, I have changed the layout of this page.
Courtney is close to her end. She is such a fighter, and not giving up. I can't begin to tell you how this is breaking my heart. The hospital chaplain was in while I was in there the other day. I was hoping that Courtney would then realize that it was okay to move on from this life. She has decided that she isn't ready yet.
Courtney is the first YSCer to pass from this damned disease that I had met in person. She is such a spunky gal. This all just seems so unfair, and unjust. She is only 23. Hell, she was born the year I graduated High School. There are so many things she never got to do, as well as so many people that never had the pleasure of meeting her.
I could go on, but I won't. Just please keep Court in your thoughts and prayers as she gets ready to pass from this world. Please pray for her to find that peace she so deserves.

0 comments: